Conditions of Admission
When accepted, all students are admitted conditionally pending completion of outstanding admission requirements. These requirements are referred to as our “Conditions of Admission.”
Upon acceptance, please refer to the list below and ensure that you are in compliance with each condition. Failure to meet these requirements before matriculating to the Institute can jeopardize your enrollment and registration status:
I. Official Transcripts
Submission of official transcripts from all institutions attended. Please forward sealed, official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, even if a degree was not received from that institution. Include undergraduate and graduate coursework. Official transcripts are required to verify the following:
- Prerequisite Coursework Transcript: Official transcript(s) showing satisfactory completion of all prerequisite courses.
- Final Transcript with Degree Posted: Official transcript showing satisfactory completion of undergraduate degree.
Exemptions: Those applying through one of the Centralized Application Services (i.e. PTCAS, CSDCAS, OTCAS, CASPA) are required to submit an official transcript to verify the following:
- Official Final Transcript with Degree Posted
- Official Transcript showing satisfactory completion of all prerequisite courses
II. Official Test Score Report
Official copy of score report (if required):
- GRE score report sent to us directly by Educational Testing Service (ETS). Please keep in mind that test scores can take up to 6 weeks to reach us from ETS.
- TOEFL score report sent to us directly by Educational Testing Service (ETS). Please keep in mind that test scores can take up to 6 weeks to reach us.
III. International Applicants
Credential Evaluation verifying equivalency to a U.S. bachelors degree from World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Confirming Receipt of Official Documentation to Satisfy Conditions of Admission
All new students wanting to check on the status of outstanding documentation are encouraged to log into their online application account. This is the same account students logged into to view their admission decision.