MGH Institute welcomes applications from individuals holding a Bachelor’s degree who seek to enter the field of Physical Therapy with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
Our professional staff provide information and answer questions you have during the admission and financial aid process, and ongoing information on tuition and fees.
For Program Starting: Summer 2018
The Application Deadline is: October 2, 2017
Applying to the MGH Institute of Health Professions is a two-part process, as follows:
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). All students are required to apply online through PTCAS.
1. Items to submit directly to PTCAS:
- Application with application fee
- Official Transcripts
- Reference letters
- Statement of Intent/School Specific Questions
- Physical Therapy observation hours
- GRE Test Score (PTCAS GRE program code: 7615)
2. Information to submit directly to MGH Institute of Health Professions Office of Student Affairs:
- Complete and submit our supplemental application
- Any coursework and subsequent transcripts that become available after your file has been verified and released to us by PTCAS.
We communicate all admissions-related information by email and/or by logging into the MGH Institute of Health Professions online supplemental application portal. Please be sure that we are notified of any changes to your email address.