The MGH Institute welcomes applications from individuals holding a Bachelor’s degree who seek to enter a career as a Physician Assistant. Our professional staff provide information and answer questions you have during the admission and financial aid process, and offer ongoing information on tuition and fees.
For Program Starting: May 2018
The Application Deadline is: August 1, 2017
Applying to MGH Institute of Health Professions is a two-part process, as follows:
The Physician Assistant Studies program at MGH Institute of Health Profession participates in the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). All students are required to apply online through this service.
1. Items to submit directly to CASPA:
- Application with application fee
- Official Transcripts
- Three Recommendation letters
- Statement of Intent
- Healthcare Experience Hours Verification
- Official GRE Score Report (Program code:3865)
2. Items to submit directly to MGH Institute of Health Professions (IHP) Office of Admission:
We communicate all admissions-related information by email and/or by logging into the MGH Institute of Health Professions online supplemental application portal. Please be sure that we are notified of any changes to your email address.