MPAS: Mission, Vision, and Goals
The Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program (MPAS) at MGH Institute of Health Professions will prepare PA graduates to provide compassionate and highly competent medical care for patients across the lifespan.
The MPAS will strive to:
- Promote evidence-based, collaborative practice among students and faculty in the classroom and clinical settings through the innovative use of a team-based learning approach to teaching.
- Graduate PAs who are prepared to assume leadership in their practice and the PA profession.
- Promote the value of the PA role on interprofessional teams and in healthcare settings in and around the Boston metropolitan area.
- Recruit highly qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate greater than 90% on student satisfaction metrics.
- Maintain an attrition rate at or below 5%.
- Obtain a 100% first-time taker pass rate on the PANCE.
- Graduates will be employed within 6 months of passing the PANCE.