Preparing Documents for Licensure
- NCLEX application needs to be submitted to the School of Nursing for approval upon completion of Role Immersion.
- Registrar's Office will then work with the School of Nursing to finalize the application process.
- The School of Nursing will send the application to the appropriate location.
- Upon graduation, visit the ANCC website to obtain track validation application.
- Submit the completed application to your track coordinator in the School of Nursing for submission to ANCC.
- Order an official transcript using your IONLINE account to be sent to designated registrar at the ANCC. Transcript will be sent by the Registrar's Office, but be sure to include the contact at the ANCC when requesting your transcript. Your transcript will be sent under separate cover.
Masters Students (Pediatric Track):
- Upon graduation, the Registrar's Office will submit a letter of completion to the Pediatric Nurse Certification Board (PNCB).
Order an official transcript using your IONLINE account to be sent to PNCB. Transcript will be sent by the Registrar's Office. Transcripts will be sent under separate cover.
Physical Therapy Department
- Obtain application forms from Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy (FCCPT) or VisaScreen (CGNFS).
- Download Course Syllabi from either your D2L account or from IWARE (contact IT department for access to IWARE), or contact the PT program directly if you cannot access these systems. Once you have downloaded all appropriate syllabi, forward to the Registrar's Office along with your FCCPT or CGNFS forms. Be sure to include file indicator number with FCCPT forms or order number with CGNFS forms. NOTE: The Registrar's Office does not hold course syllabi and it is your responsibility to obtain these documents before submitting your forms.
- Send completed forms and all supporting documents to Registrar's Office for completion.
- Order an official transcript using your IONLINE account and be sure to specify which agency it will be sent to. This transcript will be included with all documents being sent from the Registrar's Office once completed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTATION WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU FOR COMPLETION.
- For licensure in Massachusetts, a certificate of completion form will be completed by the Registrar's Office upon completion of your internship and will be submitted to the Professional Credentialing Service for a January licensure exam date.
- Order an official transcript using your IONLINE one week prior to your official graduation date to be sent to your State destination of choice. When ordering, be sure to note that the transcript should be sent once degree has been conferred. This will alert the Registrar to hold off on sending until your actual degree is noted on the transcript.
- For all other states, deliver necessary application forms to the Registrar's Office for completion and submission. Follow the instructions above for ordering official transcripts to be sent to the appropriate agency.