Laura Cline, DNP, FNP-BC, CPNP, RN attended MGH IHP from 2011-2014, graduating with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Nursing with a focus as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Sigma Theta Tau International). At Simmons University her DNP project focus was antibiotic stewardship in the outpatient setting.
Her work history includes the following: behavioral health residential counselor, in-home Cognitive Behavioral therapy for children who were sexually assaulted, pediatric home care, Franciscan Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Primary Care, Pediatric Urgent Care, at Boston Children’s Hospital in the Center for Ambulatory Treatment and Clinical Research (Infusion) and Pediatric Allergy, several urgent cares throughout the greater Boston area and in aesthetic medicine (injecting Botox and fillers).
In her spare time, she enjoys attending concerts/sporting events, playing in many recreational sports leagues in the Boston area (in addition to being a huge Boston sports fan), and spending time with her nieces/nephews and my family. She volunteers at the local PBS station GBH and with The Boys and Girls Club of America.
- DNP, Simmons University (Magna Cum Laude)
- Post-Masters FNP, UMASS Boston
- MSN, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- BSN, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Psychology: Child/Adolescent Behavior from Eastern Nazarene College (Magna Cum Laude)