- BEAM Lab, under the direction of Joanna Christodoulou, EdD (CSD)
- Brain Recovery Lab, under the direction of Teresa Kimberley, PhD, PT (PT)
- Cognitive Neuroscience Group (CNG), under the direction of Yael Arbel, PhD, CCC-SLP, Sofia Villila Rohter, PhD, CCC-SLP, and Lauryn Zipse, PhD, CCC-SLP (CSD)
- Speech and Feeding Disorders Lab, under the direction of Jordan Green, PhD (CSD)
- Speech and Language (SAiL) Literacy Lab, under the direction of Tiffany Hogan, PhD, CCC-SLP (CSD)
Faculty members at MGH Institute of Health Professions regularly publish in leading academic and professional journals, present at conferences, and secure grants – all with the goal of improving techniques and care practices to help improve the lives of patients. Our faculty, a majority of whom are practicing clinicians in leading hospitals and health care centers, integrate their research into the classroom and clinical settings to provide students with the most up-to-date information that will help them become better health care professionals.
See the individual school/departmental listings: