Syllabus Overview for HSTATS-451-DL Introductory Statistics
- Visit our online bookstore for the most up to date textbook and course material information
- Statistical software
Note: The onsite Statistics course includes 7 class meetings and runs for 8 weeks. The online Statistics course runs for the full semester.
- Correlations and Regressions: Assessing the similarities between variables
- Independent Samples t-test and ANOVA: Assessing the differences between groups
- Repeated Measures ANOVA: Assessing changes over time
- Non-Parametric Statistics: Assessing similarities or differences for categorical variables
General Course Activities
A student is expected to devote 10-15 hours per week to complete readings and course activities.
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L). D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system recommendations.