Graduate assistant, research assistant and teaching assistant opportunities for IHP students.
MGH Institute academic programs and departments fund Graduate Assistantships. These work opportunities allow students to earn a small stipend to offset some of their educational costs. Opportunities are limited and not guaranteed as they become available as needed. Managed through the Human Resources Department.
Positions are posted here as they become available. Please check back regularly for positions posted.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: This position is grant funded with an end date of July 2024.
RA Rate of Pay: $15.00/hour
As a member of the interdisciplinary research team, provides research and administrative support to the Principal Investigator/Project Director of the Integrated Healthcare Partnership project. The position provides administrative and research support, including participant recruitment, data collection, data analysis, maintenance of records, participation in manuscript preparation, and dissemination. Normal office environment in cubicle and remote work.
- Provides administrative and research support to the PI/PD including, preparation of data collection instruments, data collection, participation in data analysis and manuscript preparation and dissemination.
- Collaborates with PI/PD to monitor research budget and reports.
- Produces and maintains record of processes and procedures for the project.
- Collaborates effectively with established clinical partners.
- Assist with execution of project goals (data gathering, fidelity to intervention).
- Assist with data management (ensure electronic data capture aligns with manual of operations).
- Coordinate and attend all regular project meetings.
- Review, evaluate and make verbal or written reports as directed by PI/PD.
- Perform special projects or other related duties as responsibilities necessitate.
- Must be motivated to learn and flexible to change.
To apply for this position, contact: preidy [at] mghihp.edu (subject: RA) (Pat Reidy)
Bulfinch Temporary Service Opportunities
MGH Institute students are also encouraged to consider applying to Bulfinch Temporary opportunities across the Mass General Brigham network. This is a great way to advance working experience in the health care field and earn income to support expenses for school. To view and apply for current Bulfinch Temporary opportunities please visit the Bulfinch Temporary Service Career Opportunities page.