How to sign up for emergency notification
Connect-Ed sends out announcements by email and phone for students, faculty, and staff when there are school closings for inclement weather.
You sign up for Connect-Ed emergency notices through IONLINE.
- All students, faculty (including term lecturers) and staff are given IONLINE accounts when you first join the Institute.
- You are instructed to log into your IONLINE accounts, click on Address Change, and fill it in as thoroughly as possible for emergency notices.
- Your MGH Institute email address is already listed but you can list another email address as well, and your home phone and cell phone for voice and text messages.
If you can’t remember your username and password to get into IONLINE, you can get info on how to recover username and password on the landing page for Help Desk Tickets, and below. The link for accessing IONLINE is up in the Log In section of the website, in the upper right-hand corner. The URL is https://ionline.mghihp.edu
Instructions to Recover IONLINE Username and Password
To recover your username and/or password:
- Go to the IONLINE homepage.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click on the link labeled "What is my user ID?" or "What is my password?"
- For each process, you will need to supply your last name, and your Social Security number with dashes for the system to identify you.
- If you are resetting your password, please select an email address from the drop down menu and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- When you log in with your username and your temporary password you will be asked to change your password before you can access IONLINE. When prompted for your old password, use the temporary password that was emailed to you.