- Check out and return materials using the self-checkout station by the exit.
- IHP and Partners affiliates may borrow materials.
- The library is self serve but librarians are available to help you find what you need.
- Community members who are not Partners affiliated may borrow resources from the Community Health Library but need to make an appointment with a librarian.
- Course reserves are only accessible with the help of library staff.
Resources & Services
The library collection is completely virtual with the exceptions of our Community Health Collection and Course Reserves, which are both located on the 4th Floor of Building 38. The 4th floor is accessible by ID badge.
The Commons has 9,000 square feet where students can study and learn in an interprofessional environment, featuring a room for quiet study and a collaborative space for group learning.
Access to thousands of electronic journals and books and a community health collection that includes anatomical models and patient education materials.
|Hours of Operation||Librarians' Hours||Librarians' On-Campus Hours|
Virtual Tour: Bellack Library
The Library and Study Commons features a room for quiet study, and a collaborative space for group learning. The library collection includes access to thousands of electronic journals and books, and a community health collection that includes anatomical models and patient education materials.
Policies and Other Libraries
All faculty, staff, and students at the Institute enjoy visiting privileges to Countway Library at Harvard Medical School and while on-site can access the library's databases and subscriptions.
Anyone who is registered with the library as a Research Assistant to Harvard Medical School faculty may access Countway's online subscriptions. Library Proxy Accounts.
Consider your public library to study closer to home. Some libraries at other colleges and universities may welcome guests. Check with the library you want to visit before going. Ask about their visitor policy.