Summer of 2018 Undergraduate Research Initiative
- Amiena Mohammed, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, pursuing a B.S in Public Health
- Angelica Castillo, Boston University, pursuing a BA in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Lily Hitelman, New York University, Music Cognition, Computer Science and German
- Jared Sullivan, Harvard College, Biomedical Engineering
- Ashwin Panda, Master’s student in Biomedical Engineering at Carnegie melon, B.S. in Computational Neuroscience, Carnegie melon.
- Anamika Dutta, College of the Holy Cross, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in Statistics
- Alexa Puleio, Union College, majoring in Cognitive Neuroscience
[Juicebox gallery here]