- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Student Study Space
-May 17, 2021-
Student study space will be available starting Tuesday, May 18th, in the Shouse Building. No pre-registration is required. To access study space, students must visit the check-in stations located in the lobby of the Shouse building and adhere to the guidelines below. The Commit @ IHP policy applies to students when on campus for study.
Study Space Hours:
• Students can use a seat in one of the rooms available for study in the Shouse Building. The study space is open Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Rooms available include:
o Room 322 and 4th Floor Study are for quiet individual study.
o Rooms 305 and 309 are for individual or group study. Study groups must adhere to social distancing. Study groups can include off-campus students via Zoom.
• There is a maximum number of seats available per room.
• Study times are subject to change. We will continue to review how we can expand access as Massachusetts, Boston, and CDC guidance changes are implemented.
Arriving on Campus:
• Students will follow the same process used for any on-campus scheduled class activity.
• Complete the COVID PASS app.
• Proceed through the check-in station.
• Don an Institute provided mask.
• Masks must always be worn.
While in the Shouse Building:
• Students should remain in their designated room.
• Students can access the printers and restrooms on their floor.
• Students should not move to any other rooms within the building. Campus Services and Facilities staff will be in the building cleaning all other rooms during this time.
• Food and drink are permitted in the Shouse Building. You can remove your mask for this purpose and must be six feet or more away from anyone else in the room. Replace your mask and follow the don your mask protocol when you are finished eating or drinking.
• Students must leave the buildings no later than 8:00 p.m. on weekdays and no later than 6:00 p.m. on weekends. This provides the Campus Services and Facilities staff sufficient time to properly clean study spaces in preparation for use the next day.