- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Student Study Space
-October 5, 2020-
Student study space on campus is now available. Students may request a space using the following process and adhering to the guidelines below. The Commit @ IHP policy applies to students when on campus for study.
Scheduled Hours & Reserving a Seat:
- Students can reserve a seat in one of the rooms available for study in the Shouse Building. The study space is open Monday through Friday, 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (except next Monday, October 12 since the Institute is closed), and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Rooms available include:
- Room 322 and 4th Floor Study are for quiet individual study.
- Rooms 305 and 309 are for individual or group study. Study groups must adhere to social distancing. Study groups can include off-campus students via Zoom.
- There is a maximum number of seats available per room.
- Study times are subject to change. We will monitor student requests to determine if we can safely make other rooms available.
- Students can reserve the use of one seat per day and may only use that designated seat. Students have this designated seat for the entire day’s schedule.
Arriving on Campus:
- Students will follow the same process used for any on-campus scheduled class activity.
- Complete the COVID PASS app.
- Proceed through the check-in station.
- Don an Institute provided mask.
- Masks must always be worn.
- Rooms have been configured to comply with and support social distancing and the Commit @ IHP policy.
- Furniture must remain as configured.
While in the Shouse Building:
- Students should remain in their designated room.
- Students can access the student lounge and restrooms on the 3rd floor.
- Students should not move to any other rooms within the building. Campus Services and Facilities staff will be in the building cleaning all other rooms during this time.
- Food and drink are permitted. You can remove your mask for this purpose and must be six feet or more away from anyone else in the room. Replace your mask and follow the don your mask protocol when you are finished eating or drinking.
- Students must leave the Shouse Building no later than 9:30 p.m. This provides the Campus Services and Facilities staff sufficient time to properly clean study spaces in preparation for use the next day.
How to Reserve a Study Seat:
- Go to ems.mghihp.edu.
- Click "Welcome, Guest" and "Sign In" in the upper-righthand corner.
- Login with your Mass General Brigham username and password.
- Go to Create a Reservation and click on Book Now next to Reserve Study Space.
- Select the Date & Time of your reservation. Please note that this seat is yours for the entire day.
- Click "Search" to display all of the available seats.
- Click the "+" symbol next to the seat you'd like to reserve, then click "Next Step" in the upper-righthand corner.
- On the Reservation Details page, click the magnifying glass icon and search for the "Students" group. This step will only be necessary on your initial reservation as the system will auto-populate this the next time you reserve a seat.
- Enter your phone number and email address then click "Create Reservation."
Chief Operating Officer