Our graduate programs prepare students to take national and state exams which students must pass in order to become licensed in their fields. Licensing is done by state boards. In addition to these exams, accrediting bodies require other levels of student outcomes in order for programs to remain accredited. Each profession has its own standards and requirements. Below are links to student outcomes/performance data for our programs.
School of Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing: NCLEX Pass Rates
- Direct-Entry Master of Science in Nursing: NCLEX Pass Rates
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology: Employment, Praxis Pass, MTEL Pass, and Program Outcomes
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Literacy and Language: MTEL Pass Rates.
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy: NBCOT Pass Rates and Graduation Rates.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: NPTE Pass Rates, Graduation Rates and Employment Rate within Six Months of Graduation
Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Performance Data