Student and Disability Services
Students at the MGH Institute are supported by a caring staff and governed by a set of policies to assure a fair and safe community. Additionally, many services are provided to enhance the graduate student experience. The Office of Student and Disability Services offers an array of services to students including:
- Disability Services
- Student Government Association and Clubs
- Campus and Community Life
- MBTA Pass Program
- Writing Consultant
- Student Handbook
The Office of Student and Disability Services is located in the Office of Student Affairs on the first floor of Building 39 in the Charlestown Navy Yard. The office is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Staff members are always available to assist you.
For information regarding:
- Disability services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other student services, please contact email@example.com.
- The writing consultant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.