Student and Accessibility Resources
Students at the MGH Institute are supported by a caring staff and governed by a set of policies to assure a fair and safe community. Additionally, many services are provided to enhance the graduate student experience. The Office of Student and Alumni Services offers an array of services to students including:
- Accessibility Resources
- Student Government Association and Clubs
- Campus and Community Life
- MBTA Pass Program
- Writing Consultant
- Student Handbook
The Office of Student and Alumni Services is located on the first floor of Building 39 in the Charlestown Navy Yard. The office is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Staff members are always available to assist you.
For information regarding:
- Accessibility Resources, please contact email@example.com.
- All other student services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The writing consultant, please contact email@example.com.