- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020:Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Partners Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Social Distancing Policy
-March 12, 2020-
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Institute has implemented a social distancing policy to reduce the number of students, faculty, and staff on campus at one time.
We are asking that most IHP employees work from home starting March 16 to ensure students’ needs are fully met and essential functions continue uninterrupted. Please contact your supervisor to review expectations of when and for what reasons you might work on campus.
Here are several ways to prepare to work from home:
- All employees with an Institute-issued laptop should take it home every night, along with the power cord.
- To access your H Drive, shared network drives, Colleague, and Informer, you need to use VPN on your Institute laptop or your home computer. (You also can install Office 365 on your home computer by logging into the Office 365 website using your @mghihp.edu email address.)
- Sign up for VPN (must log in):
- Select “VPN Request” under "Internets and Networks" and insert Val Grande as your manager.
- Almost all other software applications in use can be access through a web browser without VPN.
- Create a Zoom account using your “...@mghihp.edu” email address.
- Update your emergency notification information. On days you are working from home, you must continue to clock in and out using Kronos.
Additional information and support is available by opening an IT Help Desk ticket.
Jabber allows you to make calls on your Partners phone line via your computer when using your mobile phone. Please follow the following steps:
- Go to http://helpdesk.partners.org
- Once logged in, locate Make a Request tab.
- Scroll until you find Telecommunications Requests. It will be in the Telecommunications group.
- Fill out the information, use the search tool to look yourself up by your Partners username. The service that you want to select is Jabber.
- Which of the following Services would you like to request? Select New.
- Will the new service associate with an existing phone number? Select Yes and enter in the existing phone number.
- Which of the following new Jabber services would you like to request? Select MAC, Non-Partners PC, Partners PC, Tablet.
- Fill out Cost Center information. (Check with your supervisor to find out your Cost Center number.)
- Once everything is filled out, review it and hit Checkout in the lower right-hand corner.
Associate Vice President for Information Technology, Campus Services, & Compliance
Chief Communications Officer