Disseminating Your Research
The Institute has a large printer that can print presentation posters. Contact the Institute Help Desk, help topic "Support", for questions or more information on the policies and procedures for having your posters printed.
Hiring the services of an editor to review your manuscript before submission can be a wise step. Faculty members can receive four hours of free editorial support per semester from a professional editor. Services include polishing language, adhering to formatting guidelines, and consulting in-person or over the phone. To request assistance, please contact Nada Jovanovic and identify yourself as an IHP faculty member.
- American Journal Experts
- BioScience Editing Solutions
- Kitty Burns Florey (freelance editing, copyediting, proofreading)
Publisher Guides to Publishing
Publishers want to help you submit a good manuscript. Take advantage of the tools they offer authors. Here are links to a few.
- Springer Journal Author Academy 1 - Writing Your Manuscript
- Springer Journal Author Academy 2 - Submitting and Peer Review
- Elsevier Online Training and Workshops
- Taylor & Francis - How to Get Published