Personal Information Changes
The Institute's website includes a directory of all 0.5 and 1.0 FTE faculty, and staff. Each faculty and staff member has a web profile page.
Updating your Web Profile
- Start a Help Desk ticket.
- Select "Website" in the Help Topic drop-down menu.
- Describe the update in the Message box.
Updating your CV on your Web Profile
Email the electronic file of your CV to Susan Reynolds, the Web Editor.
Partners Telephone Directory
To update new office location, new department, new title, etc. email email@example.com with the information that needs updating. Or you can update it yourself using your Partners ID and password. Below are instructions for how to access and update your file.
- "P" icon (Partners Applications) on your desktop >Utilities>Partners Telephone Directory.
- In the "Search for" box put your name – last name, first name. Hit return.
- Click on your name.
- Click on the link, "Click here for more detailed access to this entry, if you are authorized (requires Partners network logon)".
- Enter your Partners User ID and password in the box that pops up.
- Click on the "Edit this entry" button.
- Edit your information.
- Once you've edited it and want to save the changes, click on the "File" button at the bottom of that screen.
Payroll and Benefits (Partners network only)
PeopleSoft eBenefits allows you to update and change your information online.
- Login to PeopleSoft.
- Go to HRMS Production.
- Select Self Service.
- Enter the section for Personal Information and/or eBenefits to make changes.