Information Sessions and Webinars: Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
Our MS-SLP Information Sessions and Webinars are hosted by Lesley Maxwell, M.S., CCC-SLP, Associate Chair of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. Professor Maxwell gives an overview of our program's emphasis on both educational and medical speech pathology, its curriculum, and faculty. She also answers any questions from prospective students. Come join us!
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 6:00 PM (EST).
Information Sessions are held on-campus, includes a program overview, review of admission requirements and Q&A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at Two Constitution Wharf
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
Note: Information Sessions are for prospective students rather than accepted students. The CSD Department holds separate receptions/sessions for accepted students. Information Sessions are scheduled on a semester basis.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 4:00 PM (EST).
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 4:00 PM (EST).
To RSVP for an upcoming online webinar, please complete and submit the form below. You will receive a confirmation email upon registering.