Information Sessions and Webinars: Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at 6:00 PM (EST).
Information Sessions are held on-campus, includes a program overview, review of admission requirements and Q & A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at 2 Constitution Center
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
Note: Information Sessions are for prospective students rather than accepted students. The CSD Department holds separate receptions/sessions for accepted students. Info Sessions are scheduled on a semester-basis.
Our MS-SLP Information Sessions and Webinars are hosted by Dr. Marjorie Nicholas, PhD, CCC-SLP, Interim Chair of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. Dr. Nicholas gives an overview of our program's emphasis on both educational and medical speech pathology, its curriculum, and faculty. She also answers any questions from prospective students.
- None scheduled at this time.
- Student Attendee