- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020:Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Partners Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Initial announcement and planning
-January 31, 2020-
Dear IHP Community,
A team of Institute staff is participating in the Partners system-wide emergency preparedness and response to the Novel 2019 Coronavirus. This team monitors information, and members participate in periodic briefings from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organizations, and the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and State. As reported in the media, the number of cases continues to rise in China and a small but growing number of cases have been identified in the United States and other countries around the world. This is a rapidly changing situation.
Effective immediately, The Institute has adopted the Partners policy for all students, faculty and staff. In brief the Institute will:
- Suspend all travel to China, Hong Kong, Macau and other countries affected by Novel 2019 Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) as defined by the CDC Level 3 Travel Warning Health Notices. Other countries and locations can be added at any time.
- Suspend all visitors to the Institute from CDC-defined impacted areas.
- Strongly discourage personal travel to these areas. Students, faculty and staff who do travel to these areas will be furloughed upon their return for a minimum of 14 days and must complete the Partners protocol to return to class, clinical education placements, and work.
The Institute will continue to distribute updated information concerning the Novel 2019 Coronavirus situation. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to stay informed as this is a rapidly evolving situation. This link is to the most recent communication from Partners HealthCare. The resources listed in this communication are available to students, faculty, and staff.