- March 10, 2022: IHP COVID Policy Changes
- January 5, 2022: Return to Campus Update
- December 21, 2021: Returning to Campus in January
- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Information on free student testing
-October 27, 2020-
Starting today (Tuesday, October 27), COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic MGH Institute students will be available, free of charge.
We are pleased to report that students will have access through the new Employee Testing Center established on the MGH main campus to provide free testing to asymptomatic students and employees who do not fall into the categories listed below. For the first two weeks, the testing center will be open:
• Tuesday, October 27 through Saturday, October 31 — 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• Monday, November 2 through Saturday, November 7 — 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and 5:00-8:00 p.m.
It is important to remember that this testing will not include the following scenarios:
• Symptomatic students who have even minor symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home and contact the MGH Occupational Health Services (MGH OHS) Call Center at (617) 726-2217.
• Asymptomatic students with confirmed exposures (occupational or community) should contact the MGH OHS Call Center at (617) 726-2217 to be scheduled for testing.
• Testing for clinical reasons (for example, if you require testing before a medical procedure or hospital admission) will continue to be ordered by your provider and should not be completed at the Employee Testing Center.
Students must schedule their testing appointments in advance. No walk-in appointments will be available.
How to Access Self-Scheduling and Create an Account in Labpass
• Account activation, scheduling, and results delivery will be managed through secure patient accounts in Labpass. View a step-by-step guide to using Labpass. Please note that the interface will reference “employees,” but works for IHP students.
• Create a Labpass account using your @mghihp.edu email address.
• Start your registration here (copy and paste this link into a browser other than Internet Explorer): https://www.labpass.com/en/login, and enter the following access code: MGHEmployee, which is one word, no spaces.
o You will receive confirmation and account activity emails from two different addresses: Support@LabPass.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder for these emails and mark “Not Spam” to ensure you receive important notifications.
• Your email address must be entered correctly for you to receive account activation links and confirmation emails, including testing location details and access to your test results.
This site is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Students must use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
For assistance with setting up your Labpass account or scheduling, contact MGH Employee Testing. Please include your name, the best contact phone number, and a brief description of the issue.
For questions about your results or difficulty accessing results in Labpass, contact OHS at PHSOHSCOVID19@partners.org. Please include the following information:
• Subject line: Labpass Results – MGH
• Body of email: Name and date of birth, email address you registered with, and what the general issue is (unable to access results or other)
View the Employee Testing Center Map. MGH expects to expand testing capacity in the coming weeks – including to MGH locations beyond the main campus – and we will continue to keep you up-to-date with any changes or additions as this new program progresses.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
Chief Operating Officer