IHP Presentations at 2018 AOTA Conference
April 18, 2018
MGH Institute faculty and students from the Department of Occupational Therapy presented at the 2018 American Occupational Therapy Association conference, held April 19-22 in Salt Lake City during national Occupational Therapy Month.
- Ferraro, M., Fasoli, S., Lin, S., & Chen, C.: Examining Occupational Therapy Treatments: A Systematic Approach to Characterize Content and Process. Short course.
- Khalid, G.: Parental Report Versus Objective Measurement of Children's Sensory, Motor, and Praxis skills. Poster.
- Hobbs, M.: Roadmap to Leadership: Skills for Leadership Sustainability. Workshop.
- Dabdoub, K., & Fairman, A. D.: Exploring the Effectiveness of Preparatory Sensory-Based Strategies Delivered in a Multisensory Environment on Self-Regulation. Poster.
- Evenson, M., Zeman, E., & Mack, A.: Promoting Fieldwork in Home Care: Meeting Workforce and Society's Needs. Poster.
- Schoessow, K., Wheeler, E., Demberger, C., & Costa, N.: Promoting Occupational Justice through Student Projects in the Entry-Level Doctor of Occupational Therapy Curriculum. Poster.
- Fasoli, S.: Transfer of Upper-Limb Robot-Assisted Training to Daily Activities After Stroke: Considerations for Patient-Targeted Home Programs. Poster.
- Erler, K., Kennell, B., & Ladin, K.: Caring for the Racist Client. Short course.
- Mack, A., Fink, T., Garrity, K., & Arrigo, M.: Fatigue and Functional Outcomes in Cancer Rehabilitation. Research panel.
- Zeman, E., & Hurley, L.: Mindfulness Training for Children with Disabilities and its Impact on Parental Stress Levels. Poster.
- Leslie, C., & Smith, D.: What is the Health Literacy Skill Level of Practitioners Working with Families and Children in Early Intervention? A Systematic Review. Poster.
- Fairman, A. D., Bendixen, R., & Deprey, J.: Development of the Interactive Mobile Health and Rehabilitation System: Version 2.0. Technology lab.
- Lin, S.: Exploring Career Pathways in Academia and Research. Presentation.
- Lin, S., & Fasoli, S.: Utilization of Outcome Measures in Stroke Rehabilitation by Occupational and Physical Therapists. Poster.
- Evenson, M.: Charting the Course: Sharing Options to Expand the Level I (Experiential) Landscape. Short course.
- Millsap, T., & Zeman, E.: Exploring Mindfulness Interventions for Children Who Have Experienced Trauma: A Scoping Review. Poster.
- Sheau, K., & AlHeresh, R.: Motor Recovery Following Traumatic Brain Injury. Poster.
- Hildebrand, M.: Developing Core Competencies and Evaluation Metrics of Performance and Learning for International Clinical Experiences. Poster.
- Lin, S., & Fasoli, S.: Are Online Resources About Stroke Outcome Measures Being Utilized Effectively? Poster.
- Schoessow, K., & Wolfman, J.: A Model for a Low-Vision Elective Within Entry-Level Occupational Therapy Educational Programs. Poster.
- Gaskin, N., & Hildebrand, M.: Occupational Therapy in Substance Use Disorder Treatment: Current Practices and Application to a Student-Run Occupational Therapy Center. Poster.
- Randolphi, D.L.: Physical Activity Interventions Post Stroke at Home and Methods of Assessing Adherence: A Systematic Review of the Randomized Controlled Trials. Poster.
- Hildebrand, M.: Collaborative Goal Setting with Adults Post Stroke, Including Those with Communication Challenges. Workshop.
- Hobbs, M.: Getting Past "No!"? Strategies to Overcome Client Resistance Using a Relational Cultural Theory Lens. Workshop.