- March 10, 2022: IHP COVID Policy Changes
- January 5, 2022: Return to Campus Update
- December 21, 2021: Returning to Campus in January
- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
IHP COVID Policy Changes
-March 10, 2022-
On Monday, March 16, 2020, the entire Institute community moved to a remote virtual learning and work environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Over the last two years, the collective adherence of students, faculty, and staff to the COMMIT @ IHP policies and processes have resulted in maintaining a healthy and safe learning/work environment.
I want to express my gratitude for all you have done during these uncertain and ever-changing times. After 724 days, we can finally announce significant changes to our policies as we continue the transition back to a vibrant campus experience.
Effective Monday, March 14, 2022:
- Vaccinated students, faculty, and staff do not need to wear a mask on campus (except in limited circumstances) nor maintain social distance when eating or drinking.
- Guests and visitors to campus should follow vaccination and COVID screening requirements and processes.
- Unvaccinated individuals should be masked while on campus and maintain social distance while eating and drinking. Institute-provided masks are required and will continue to be available at all check-in stations.
- Institute-provided masks will be required by students, faculty, staff, clients, and research participants in the Sanders IMPACT Practice Center and research data capture areas. Facemasks and goggles are optional.
- Clients and research participants must complete the COVID screening process each time they come to campus.
Masks will continue to be required when:
- Riding on Mass General Brigham shuttle buses and public transportation.
- Entering all clinical areas within the MGB system and other health care settings.
- Local communities maintain the masking requirement.
Despite the changes in policy, students, faculty, and staff must continue to complete the COVID PASS prior to arrival on campus or at any MGB site.
We can begin to return to pre-COVID room capacities. This will occur over the remainder of the semester as we make the necessary adjustments to campus spaces.
Some members of our community may make the personal choice to continue to wear a mask and maintain social distance. We will respect these personal decisions. Please keep in mind that just because someone is masked does not mean they are not vaccinated.
The Institute website will be updated over the next few days to reflect these changes.
In closing, thank you again for all you have done to maintain a healthy and safe campus environment. We must continue to be vigilant in the personal and professional decisions we make on a daily basis. We have learned from this experience and know how we may need to adapt if we experience any future COVID surges.
Chief Operating Officer