- March 10, 2022: IHP COVID Policy Changes
- January 5, 2022: Return to Campus Update
- December 21, 2021: Returning to Campus in January
- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
-January 5, 2020-
Happy New Year! We hope you are having a healthy, safe, and restful semester break. You certainly deserve it.
We are pleased to share with you the process and rollout for receiving a COVID-19 vaccination through MGH. As student clinicians, you will follow the plan in place for all clinicians within MGH and Mass General Brigham (MGB). This rollout plan covers all of your clinical sites inside and outside the MGB system.
MGH Institute students who are in (or scheduled to be in) a clinical placement in January or February will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine through MGH – based on the unit you are serving on and in accordance with the MGB COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Plan for Employees. Please see chart.
The following information provides a variety of scenarios of where MGH Institute students fall within the MGB COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Plan.
- All students completing placements in an Emergency Department are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine through MGH as a part of Wave A. Therefore, a student serving in the ED at York Hospital (Non-MGB Site) and a student serving in the ED at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (MGB Site) are both eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine through MGH as a part of Wave A.
- A student completing clinical placements in the Outpatient Physical Therapy Department at MGH (MGB Site) and a student completing a clinical placement in the Outpatient Physical Therapy Department at South Shore Hospital (Non-MGB Site) will both be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine through MGH as a part of Wave C.
- Students volunteering at vaccination sites will be eligible to receive the vaccine in Wave C, unless they have another placement that qualifies them for an earlier wave.
- Students working at ambulatory testing sites will be eligible to receive the vaccine in Wave A.
- All remaining students who either do not have a placement during this time or whose clinical placement unit is not included in Waves A-C will be eligible to receive the vaccine in Wave D.
The MGB vaccination plan is progressing well; as of today approximately 24,000 of the 80,000 employees and students within the MGB system have received their first dose of the vaccine. Wave C will begin this week. Eligible students can sign up using the COVID Pass App. Please wait to sign up until your appropriate wave begins.
Thank you for your continued diligence in adhering to Institute and MGB COVID-19 guidelines, designed to keep all of us and the people we serve safe.
President and John Hilton Knowles Professor
Chief Operating Officer