- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Commit @ IHP Educational Module
-August 21, 2020-
Dear IHP Community:
Faculty and staff are looking forward to welcoming students back to campus for the first time in six months. As a community, we have prepared for this moment, and our commitment is steadfast to acknowledge and demonstrate our personal and professional responsibility by adhering to the Commit @ IHP guidelines. Only through our shared commitment will we maintain a safe environment on and off campus this fall.
All students, faculty, and staff will now review and acknowledge our responsibility by completing the Commit @ IHP educational module which has been assigned to you in HealthStream. Completing this module will take approximately 15 minutes.
All IHP Students, Faculty, and Staff are required to complete this module by September 7.
To log into your HealthStream account and access the module, go to: www.partners.org/healthstream.
Your HealthStream and your MGB network/IHP email logon info are the same.
Upon completion of this educational module, you will be able to:
• Understand the personal and professional responsibility that all students, faculty, and staff have to slow the spread and flatten the curve.
• Understand the commitment that the MGH Institute is making to slow the spread and flatten the curve.
• Practice proper masking, hygiene, social distancing, social isolation, and quarantine.
• Use the COVID Pass app to safely return to campus.
• Attest to your understanding of Commit @ IHP.
By completing this module and following the Commit @ IHP guidelines, we can all do our part to slow the spread, flatten the curve, and keep the IHP community safe and healthy.
President and John Hilton Knowles Professor
Chief Operating Officer