- March 10, 2022: IHP COVID Policy Changes
- January 5, 2022: Return to Campus Update
- December 21, 2021: Returning to Campus in January
- August 19, 2021: Returning to Campus Update
- June 15, 2021: Commit @ IHP Changes
- May 17, 2021: Student Study Space
- May 17, 2021: Reminder of Commit Guidelines
- March 19, 2021: Expanded Access to Student Study Space
- February 2, 2021: Student Study Space
- January 12, 2021: Return to Campus, Testing, and Vaccine Information
- January 5, 2020: COVID Vaccine
- November 16, 2020: COVID-19 in our Community
- October 28, 2020: Commencement 2021
- October 27, 2020: Information on free student testing
- October 21, 2020: Student message on Thanksgiving travel
- October 5, 2020: Student Study Space
- October 5, 2020: IHP Spring Semester Plan
- September 18, 2020: The IHP Frontline
- September 14, 2020: Commit @ IHP Compliance Policy
- September 4, 2020: Commit @ IHP Reminder
- August 21, 2020: Commit @ IHP Educational Module
- August 20, 2020: Return to Campus Guide
- August 14, 2020: Preparing for Return to Campus and Accessing the COVID-19 Pass App
- August 6, 2020: Student Return to Campus Update
- July 24, 2020: Update on Commit @ IHP
- July 16, 2020: Commit@ IHP
- July 7, 2020: International Students
- July 6, 2020: Return to Campus Plan
- June 16, 2020: IHP Fall Planning Update
- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020: Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Commit @ IHP Changes
-June 15, 2021-
We want to thank the Institute community for their adherence to Commit @ IHP. The community’s collective commitment has resulted in maintaining a healthy and safe learning environment.
We are now excited to announce updated changes in the capacity and health and safety protocols. These changes will be effective on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 consistent with similar changes being implemented across Mass General Brigham. For the remainder of the Summer 2021 semester, members of the IHP community must adhere to these changes based on if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated — or if they make the personal decision to remain masked and maintain social distance. Consistent with the Institute’s Core Values, we will respect the individual decision of each community member.
What remains in place:
- Masks are still required to enter all buildings.
- Continued use of the COVID PASS app and check-in process.
- Institute-issued masks must still be worn in all common spaces including classrooms, labs, and the IMPACT Practice Center.
- Hand hygiene remains an important element to keeping everyone healthy.
- The Summer 2021 academic schedule will remain in place for the remainder of the semester.
What has changed:
- Social distancing is no longer required except as noted below while eating.
- The capacity of each room now returns to pre-COVID levels with everyone masked.
- Eating on campus:
- Vaccinated individuals can remove their masks and not social distance.
- Unvaccinated individuals can remove their masks and must maintain six feet social distance.
- Classrooms and labs:
- Faculty can now have students move freely around rooms that were previously separated for small group work. If chairs are moved into another room, please return them to the original location at the end of the class meeting.
- After the end of the Summer 2021 semester, all furniture and instructional equipment on campus prior to the pandemic will be returned to each classroom and lab.
- Visitors and Guests:
- The capacity of rooms has returned to pre-COVID levels, and guests can now come to campus.
- All guests must follow the Universal Mask Policy while on campus.
- Campus Services staff will coordinate with you to determine the total number of individuals who can be in each room.
The community’s collective commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe environment has contributed to reaching this milestone to begin the process of returning the campus to pre-COVID usage.
If you have any questions or need additional information please contact Campus Services.
Chief Operating Officer
Campus Services Manager
Below is a visual with the above information that will be incorporated into signage across campus: