- May 21, 2020: Partnering with Mass General Brigham during the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 19, 2020: Commencement Date Changed to August 30
- May 11, 2020: A special message from President Paula Milone-Nuzzo to the Class of 2020
- May 7, 2020: Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- May 4, 2020: NECHE Virtual Evaluation
- April 23, 2020: Student Leader Awards
- April 21, 2020: Message from Dean Gormley
- April 9, 2020: Summer Semester Plans
- April 5, 2020: Summer Schedule 2020
- April 3, 2020: Together we are stronger
- April 1, 2020: More than a Health Crisis
- March 30, 2020: Clinical Placements During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 30, 2020: Commencement Postponed Until August 28
- March 23, 2020: Updated Campus Access Policy
- March 19, 2020: IMPACT Practice Center Closed Through April 30
- March 18, 2020:Status of Campus, Social Media Reminder, Student and Employee Resources
- March 17, 2020: Thank you from the President
- March 12, 2020: Social Distancing Policy
- March 11, 2020: Changes to Classes and Workplace
- March 6, 2020: The IHP Prohibits Conference Attendance
- March 6, 2020: Academic Task Force Potential Class Disruption Info
- March 5, 2020: Students and Employees Traveling During Spring Break
- February 28, 2020: Spring Break Travel Policy
- February 27, 2020: IHP Emergency Preparedness
- February 20, 2020: Partners Travel Policy
- February 7, 2020: IHP Policy for all students, faculty and staff
- January 31, 2020: Initial announcement and planning
Commencement Postponed Until August 28
-March 30, 2020-
Dear IHP community,
I recently notified you of the Institute’s decision to postpone our Commencement celebration in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have since heard feedback that the proposed date in September posed an undue burden on our students who would be leaving Boston by the end of August. So, we set up a working group to explore options.
Commencement is a celebration of our students' success, and we want to make sure we provide every opportunity for the maximum number of graduates to attend. In order to accomplish this goal, we have made the decision to change the September date for Commencement to Friday, August 28, 2020. We were able to secure the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center as previously planned.
I am sorry to have to make this change and for any inconvenience it causes. I know how important clear and consistent communication is in these challenging times, and I also know how important this event is in the life of our students and our community.
As I have said many times recently, we are making the best decisions with the information we have at the time. We don’t know the course of this pandemic, and there may be changes in the future based on how the situation unfolds. If there is a change, we will let you know immediately.
Thank you for your understanding, and please mark your calendar for August 28!