Aphasia Conversation Group
Members of the Aphasia Conversation Group.
A friendly conversational support group free of charge
Open to all individuals with aphasia
Meets every Friday during the Institute’s fall and spring semesters from 1:00–2:00 p.m. During the summer semester the group meets on Thursdays from 1:00–2:00 p.m.
Free 4-hour validated parking is available in the building’s surface parking lot. Bring your parking ticket to the front security desk to get validated.
Facilitated by graduate student clinicians
- The current group has approximately 60 members
- Most receive individual treatment also, but this is not required for group membership
- Many members meet in the lobby of 2CW to have lunch together prior to the group.
- Members discuss all sorts of topics
- End-of-semester outings
- Members have fun and socialize at special events and end-of-semesters parties or outings. See some of our most recent adventures.
Members have fun and socialize at special events and end-of-semesters parties or outings. See some of our most recent adventures.