About Career Development
The goal of the Office for Career Development at MGH Institute of Health Professions is to assist our students and alumni with career planning, professional development, and job search preparation. Visit our homepage for details.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Advising in individual sessions
- Training for resume and cover-letter writing
- Teaching effective job search strategies
- Demonstrating successful interviewing techniques
- Conducting mock interview sessions
- Assisting with building an effective social media presence
Career Development strives to provide our students with the skills, tools, and knowledge to help them become productive members of the health care workforce. For more information or to make an advising appointment, please contact Russ Abbatiello.