for graduating seniors.
Deadline: May 29, 2020
A consortium of affiliates from Partners HealthCare – MGH Charlestown HealthCare Center, MGH Institute of Health Professions, and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital – have joined to offer high school students who live in Charlestown up to $6,000 in scholarships.
The scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who live in Charlestown and plan on enrolling in a program of study leading to a health career at the associate degree level or higher. Applicants must:
- Be a current resident of Charlestown and have lived in Charlestown for a minimum of two years;
- Only first year, first degree students are eligible;
- Be enrolled in a program of study leading to a health career at the associate degree level or higher;
- Have achieved a minimum 2.75 high school GPA at the time of application;
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community service in Charlestown
Complete and sign the Scholarship Application (PDF). Application may be mailed or emailed to:
MGH Institute of Health Professions
ATTN: Andrew Criscione, Strategic Communications
Charlestown Navy Yard
36 1st Avenue
Charlestown, MA 02129-4557
Email: Andrew Criscione (please put “Scholarship Application” in Subject line)