Up To $6,000 in Scholarships Available for High School Students who live in Charlestown
A consortium of affiliates from Partners HealthCare – MGH Charlestown HealthCare Center, MGH Institute of Health Professions, and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital – have joined to offer high school students who live in Charlestown up to $6,000 in scholarships.
The scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who live in Charlestown and plan on enrolling in a program of study leading to a health career at the associate degree level or higher. Applicants must:
- Be a current resident of Charlestown and have lived in Charlestown for a minimum of two years;
- Only first year, first degree students are eligible;
- Be enrolled in a program of study leading to a health career at the associate degree level or higher;
- Have achieved a minimum 2.75 high school GPA at the time of application;
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community service in Charlestown
Complete and sign the Scholarship Application (PDF). Application may be mailed or emailed to:
MGH Institute of Health Professions
ATTN: Andrew Criscione, Communications and Marketing
Charlestown Navy Yard
36 1st Avenue
Charlestown, MA 02129-4557
Email: Andrew Criscione (please put “Scholarship Application” in Subject line)
All applicants will be notified of the final decision of the selection committee by email no later than July 15, 2017.
Application Deadline: Thursday, June 1, 2017.