Information Sessions & Webinars: Master of Science in Genetic Counseling
- We are currently scheduling our Spring 2020 webinar. Please check back later for dates.
Information Sessions are held on-campus, includes a program overview, review of admission requirements, campus tour, and Q&A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at the Shouse Building
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
- Thursday, February 6, 2020, at 3:00 PM (EST).
To RSVP for an upcoming online webinar, please complete and submit the form below. You will receive a confirmation email upon registering.
- Past Webinar: To view our most recent webinar, please complete the form below.
Information Sessions will be held at the Catherine Filene Shouse building.
Genetic Counseling Information Sessions and Webinars will be hosted by Program Director Maureen Flynn, MS, CGC, MPH. Ms. Flynn's presentations include a program overview, review of admission requirements, our interprofessional approach, and Q&A.
Note: These Information Sessions are for prospective students rather than accepted students. The GC Department holds separate receptions/sessions for accepted students. Info Sessions are scheduled on a semester-basis.