Information Sessions & Webinars: Master of Science in Genetic Counseling
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 6 PM (EST). (Optional Campus tour from 5-6 PM. Info Session from 6-7:30 PM.)
Information Sessions are held on-campus, include a program overview, review of admission requirements, optional campus tour, and Q&A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at the Shouse Building
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
- We are currently scheduling our Summer 2020 information session. Please check back later for dates.
- Past Webinar Recording: To view our past webinar recording please complete the form below:
Information Sessions will be held at the Catherine Filene Shouse Building.
Genetic Counseling Information Sessions and Webinars will be hosted by Program Director Maureen Flynn, MS, CGC, MPH. Ms. Flynn's presentations include a program overview, review of admission requirements, our interprofessional approach, and Q&A.
Note: These Information Sessions are for prospective students rather than accepted students. The GC Department holds separate receptions/sessions for accepted students. Info Sessions are scheduled on a semester-basis.