Information Sessions and Webinars: Master of Physician Assistant Studies
MGH Institute of Health Professions is an affiliate of Partners HealthCare, which as of Monday, March 9, updated its Travel and Meeting Policy to “prohibit the hosting of conferences that draw individuals from outside our organization of any size.” Due to this, we are unable to host visitors on our campus at this time. One of the many benefits of being part of such a large health care system, is receiving updated information related to its efforts to protect the health of the public and meet the evolving needs of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- We are currently scheduling our Summer 2020 information sessions. Please check back later for dates.
Information Sessions are held on-campus, includes a program overview, review of admission requirements, campus tour, and Q&A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at the Shouse Building
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:00 PM (EST).
To RSVP for an upcoming online webinar, please complete and submit the form below. You will receive a confirmation email upon registering.