Information Sessions and Webinars: Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 6:00 PM (EST).
Information Sessions are held on-campus, includes a program overview, review of admission requirements and Q&A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at Two Constitution Wharf
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
- We are currently scheduling our Spring sessions. Please check back later for more information.
- Past Webinar: To view our recent webinar recording, please complete the form below.
Note: These Information Sessions are for prospective students rather than accepted students. The OT Department holds separate receptions/sessions for accepted students. Information Sessions are scheduled on a semester basis. Please check back for additional offerings.