Information Sessions and Webinars: Doctor of Occupational Therapy
On-Campus Information Sessions
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 6:00 PM (EST).
Information Sessions are held on-campus, includes a program overview, review of admission requirements and Q & A with faculty. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the form below
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering
- Information Sessions will be held in at 2 Constitution Center
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
Register for an Information Session Webinar
- None scheduled at this time.
Please email email@example.com or call (617) 724-4841 for further information.
Note: These Information Sessions are for prospective students rather than accepted students. The OT Department holds separate receptions/sessions for accepted students. Information Sessions are scheduled on a semester-basis. Please check back for additional offerings.