Syllabus Overview for HA&P1-456-DL-DL Anatomy and Physiology I
Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer
Visit our online bookstore for the most up to date textbook and course material information
- Online Resources
Note: The lab for this course (HA&P1 457-DL) requires separate registration.
- The Human Body: An Orientation
- Chemistry Comes Alive
- Cells: The Living Units
- Tissues: The Living Fabric
- The Integumentary System
- Bones and Skeletal Tissues
- Muscles and Muscle Tissue, The Muscular System
- Fundamentals of the Nervous System and Nervous Tissue
- The Central Nervous System
- The Peripheral Nervous System, The Autonomic Nervous System
- Special Sense
General Course Activities
Homework/Case Study Assignments
A student is expected to devote 10-15 hours per week for readings and course activities. If taking this course concurrently with HA&P1-457-DL, a student is expected to devote 13-18 hours to coursework per week.
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L). D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system requirements.