Due to the number of questions we get about syllabi, course topics, and schedules, we've created Course QuickGuides for all of our online prerequisite courses.Download the QuickGuide to Anatomy & Physiology 1 by completing the form below.
Syllabus Overview for HA&P1-457-DL Anatomy and Physiology 1 Lab
Lab, 1 credit
Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer
Note: The lecture component of this course (HA&P1-456-DL) requires separate registration.
- Visit our online bookstore for the most up to date textbook and course material information
- LAB KIT: Your kit is delivered to your house. Many materials are the same as those used in onsite labs. You have 3-4 weeks to complete the labs. You have support from your instructor, lab TA and kit manufacturer. You write a report describing your findings and conclusions. You discuss your findings with peers and instructors.
Labs you will complete:
• Cells & Chemistry
• Osmosis and Diffusion
• General biological safety
• Cell structure and function
• Energy and photosynthesis
• Dissection of a preserved squid
General Course Activities/How To Plan Your Time
• Lab Practicals
• Lab quizzes
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L.) D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system recommendations.