Syllabus Overview for HA&P1-457-DL Anatomy and Physiology 1 Lab
HA&P1-457-DL Anatomy and Physiology 1 Lab (1 credit)
- Visit our online bookstore for the most up to date textbook and course material information
Note: The lecture component of this course (HA&P1-456-DL) requires separate registration.
- Body Orientation
- Cells and Chemistry
- Osmosis and Diffusion
- Tissues Module
- The Integumentary System
- The Skeletal System
- Resting Potentials and External K+, Na+
- The Muscular System: Upper Body
- The Muscular System: Lower Body, Histology
- The Nervous System: CNS
- The Nervous System: PNS
- The Nervous System: Special Senses
General Course Activities
A student is expected to devote 3-5 hours per week to complete readings and course activities. If taking this course concurrently with HA&P1-456-DL, a student is expected to devote 13-18 hours to coursework per week.
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L.) D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system recommendations.