Syllabus Overview for HA&P2-458-DL Anatomy and Physiology II
HA&P2-458-DL Anatomy and Physiology II (3 credits)
- Visit our online bookstore for the most up to date textbook and course material information.
- Online Resources
Note: The lab for this course (HA&P2-459-DL) requires separate registration.
- The Endocrine System
- The Cardiovascular System: The Heart
- The Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels
- The Lymphatic System
- The Immune System
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive System
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Body Temperature Regulation
- The Urinary System
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
- The Reproductive System
General Course Activities
A student is expected to devote 10-15 hours per week for readings and course activities. If taking this course concurrently with HA&P2-459-DLm a student is expected to devote 13-18 hours to coursework per week.
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L). D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system recommendations.