Syllabus Overview for HA&P2-459-DL Anatomy and Physiology II Lab
Lab, 1 credit
Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Visit our online bookstore for the most up to date textbook and course material information
- Online Resources
Note: The lecture for this course (HA&P2-458-DL) requires separate registration.
- The Endocrine System
- Blood: Blood Typing, Blood Cells
- The Cardiovascular System
- ECG and Exercise; Heart Sounds
- The Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels
- The Lymphatic System
- The Immune System
- The Respiratory System
- Respiration: Exercise Induced Changes
- The Digestive System
- The Urinary System
- Anti-Diuretic Hormone
- The Reproductive
General Course Activities
A student is expected to devote 3-5 hours per week for readings and course activities. If taking this course concurrently with HA&P2-458-DL, a student is expected to devote 13-18 hours to coursework per week.
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L). D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system recommendations.