Syllabus Overview for HCHEM-454-DL General Chemistry II
Offered: Fall, Spring
Please visit our online bookstore for the most up to date information regarding required course materials.
Note: The lab for this course is included; no additional registration is required.
- Liquid and Intermolecular Forces
- Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acid–Base Equilibria
- Additional Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria
- Chemistry of the Environment & Thermodynamics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of the Nonmetals
- Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry
- The Chemistry of Life
General Course Activities
A student is expected to devote 13-18 hours per week to complete readings and course activities.
This course uses the learning platform software called Desire2Learn (D2L.) D2L integrates text, video, and audio. Before enrolling in the course, please review the D2L system recommendations.