Academic Support Services for Students
The Institute offers a variety of academic support services that are designed to help all students. The Institute encourages students to assess and develop their academic and professional development both within the context of their courses of study as well as through community and professional engagement.
The services and resources listed below are offered both at the School and department level to assist students in attaining their educational goals.
List of Services:
- Academic Support Counseling (School-specific)
- Disability Services
- Funding to Support Community and Professional Development
- Library and Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities
- Technology Resources
- Writing Consultant
- Other Helpful Resources
- Personal Counseling at the Employee Assistance Program
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Resource Page