The MGH Institute School of Nursing offers seven advanced practice nursing specialties to become a Nurse Practitioner (NP).
The nursing specialties offered are:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Lifespan Nurse Practitioner
- Dual Adult-Gerontology/Women's Health
Degree Options for Advance Practice Nursing
The four School of Nursing programs that will prepare you to become an advanced practice registered nurse, or expand your specialty training are:
- Direct-Entry Master of Science, Nursing
- Master of Science, Nursing Post-RN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice for RNs
- Certificate of Advanced Study
When you apply for admission into one of these programs, you will select the nursing specialty you want to pursue.